Tuesday 6 August 2013

Glee season 5.. Should the show go on?


When I first heard the news that Cory Monteith from Glee had died my heart sank I was so upset because it was such a shock, I couldn't believe it was true and my heart hurt for Lea Michelle. To loose a boyfriend in any way is awful but in the spotlight with so many people watching has got to be so hard. 

I thought that Glee would end, that they would cancel the show, because how can it go on when the lead character dies and of drugs how can they cut him out? When I heard that both Ryan Murphy and Lea wanted to continue with the show and have a funeral episode for Finn I was shocked for two reasons: 1. How can Lea go back to work so soon after his death and act out his death for a show and 2. Glee is all singing all dancing but how can they sing and dance about his death and sing about drugs? It doesn't seem right to me, and I know when I come to watching the episode (28th sept) it will be so upsetting because i will know and see how hurt and upset Lea still is, and its weird that she will be acting it all out after only weeks ago going through it for real. 

Lea is being really strong tweeting how excited she is to start filming and saying how the first song for the episode is the perfect and most fitting song for the story. 
First day of glee today..And at my first wardrobe fitting for Rachel Berry for Season Five! I've missed her so much❤
If i was her I would not be going back to work so soon especially where she will have so many memories of her and Cory as will the whole cast, I can't see how they will have fun together at work without Cory there. But then again maybe it is best for them to all be together sharing memories and trying to come through this awful time together. 

What do you think? Do you think Glee should continue? Should Lea be back at work already or just at home with her friends and family? 


No comments:

Post a Comment